Search This Blog

Government Ethics

I would limit gifts, favors and outside sources of income while in office and after leaving. I would eliminate the franking privilege. I would require all legislation to be read by the appropriate officials before debates or votes are cast. I would require all spending bills to address one issue only. I would require all legislation and regulation that applies to businesses to apply to federal government institutions and require all legislation and regulation that applies to citizens to apply to federal government officials. Only the people may decide, in a general election, if public servants have earned a raise in compensation.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am born again Christian with a strong interest in politics, doctrine, science, and how these relate to one another.